Monday, August 3, 2009

What A Wonderful World

This blog, whilst few in posts, has been going on for some time, and because of this, I feel a little trapped. I need to break out in this blog, and do some posts about myself, and not as many in the same style as the originals, this does not mean an end to what you like about my blog, just a movement. All things must change to keep up, these days if you don't keep up you are a relic, and must be left behind. In our fast world of technology, and our attention spans getting shorter and shorter, the change made to this blog is not bowing to this world, but merely bowing to me. So this is not the beggining of the end, merely the beggining of a new leaf, a change of heart to put it in one of my friends words, and I look forward to the experiences yet to come.

So for now, I leave you, but will return with an original RAM (Repeat After Me, get it?) style post, so stay safe and stay addicted.

No comments:

Post a Comment