Thursday, August 13, 2009

We should never be afraid to die

Evening all you 6 or so readers.

Here I am, keeping up a stream of posts on the newly restarted RAM, and yet Death comes a-knockin' on my cbox ( I would say door there, but that would just be silly). Do you all want this blog to die? I mean honestly, what's with the trend of killing blogs anyway, or more the trend of wanting blogs to die. It all started with NSR which died spectacularly, then Nathan's Instant Blue had him have a goodbye to blogging post, and then on TCoL he left which he blamed me for. I then ended TCoL with my alter-ego (DJ Jwol) commiting suicide while "Wonderful World" played on the radio. Well just following the rule of "3 times is a trend", that there is a trend my friends. And I shall do everything in my power to not have this blog die, which i am rather famous for. A thought strikes me as I write this, "this could be the most ironic 'goodbye post' ever" but no that's lame. Ok moving on from my lil' rant.

New Muse songs have been released and they are fairly good, but it's the unreleased songs that I am excited about, heres the track listing for their new album, which by the way is called "The Resistance"

1"Uprising" – 5:06
2"Resistance" – 5:46
3"Undisclosed Desires" – 3:56
4"United States of Eurasia/Collateral Damage" – 5:47
5"Guiding Light" – 4:13
6"Unnatural Selection" – 6:54
7"MK Ultra" – 4:06
8"I Belong to You/Mon Cœur S'ouvre à ta Voix" – 5:21
9"Exogenesis: Symphony Part I (Overture)" – 4:18
10"Exogenesis: Symphony Part II (Cross Pollination)" – 3:56
11"Exogenesis: Symphony Part III (Redemption)" – 4:37

It's those last three songs that I'm very desperate to hear, epic songs are epic, but a song so epic that it requires to be on three separate songs, now that's epic. In other music news Bloc Party released a new song called "One More Chance", It's a very good song and I cannot wait for their new album to come out. An odd thing about Bloc party is that each album sounds different, which is a thing few bands are able to do as well as them. Also every member is gay, not that it makes a difference, just some trivia.

Well I guess I'm gonna wrap this post up for now, so to all you readers, I've lost count these days, goodnight and keep safe.

"Sane and intelligent human beings are like all other human beings, and carefully and cautiously and diligently conceal their private real opinions from the world and give out fictitious ones in their stead for general consumption. "

Mark Twain (1835 - 1910), Mark Twain In Eruption


No comments:

Post a Comment