Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Chaotic Organizations Of Man

Hello All, it's been a short while, but I assure you this blog hasn't died.

Well I've done this before but I really would like to share my day with you all, it was a little like "Ferris Buellers Day Off" except without the car, and the whole day off, but it did end with my running through backyards and whatnot to get home before my parents. Which by the way, I was successful at.

Well my day started like any other with me waking up to the sweet sweet tunes of JJJ and whatever they happened to be playing at that time. I do believe it was Remember Me-Tame Impala, it's a fairly good song, I do recommend it. Well I got in my mothers car to go to the orthodontist and arrived there, it's not very interesting but my teeth still hurt. I then was dropped at Meadowbank station and was let to make my own way home.

Whilst I was at Meadowbank Station a man who was blind came up and asked for $5, i figured it was more than likely he was trying just to scam money but i thought what the hey, i've got nothing to lose, it's not my money.I purposely missed the first train and then, caught another one that would take me to hornsby, via central. Now to anyone that knows the Northern Line well, that's a hell of a train ride. At Meadowbank Station i got myself a bottle of mother, which was new and I didnt know about.

On my way to central a man, who i can only assume had some sort of mental disablility started to talk to me about his drug problem and how it's getting tough for him to buy because of the global financial crisis, i listened and acted like cared, i think that was the right thing to do.

I got off at Central Station to go to the toilet, where i broke my bottle of mother. I left it in the bathroom for all to see. I then went back up to the platform, number 17. I called Brooke because I was bored, she also has a blog go visit it, click HERE.

So then i got back on a train, which went to hornsby and sat by myself and that was the most boring train ride ever. I read MX and yeah, that's it. Oh and it was yesterdays MX.

So i then arrived at school at 12:20pm during assembly i tell a teacher who signed my note explaining my absence, I guess so i couldnt use it again. I then re-joined class with no books or anything just sorta zoned out from pain and the thought of meeting up with friends after school, I did exactly that. On my way home i was bored so I ran through backyards and gardens and such, I felt very Ferris Bueller-esque shame there was no music/ crusty old dean chasing me.

Well that there was my day.  If you can Check out 'Humbug' the newest Album from 'The Arctic Monkeys' it comes out on Friday. 

So Now i must say goodbye for now. Goodbye

"The power of hiding ourselves from one another is mercifully given, for men are wild beasts, and would devour one another but for this protection. "

Henry Ward Beecher (1813 - 1887), "Proverbs from Plymouth Pulpit", 1887

1 comment: