Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Sexism And You

Hello All me again although this is MY blog so if someone else was posting it could be a bit of a worry. Now as the title of this post suggests, this post is about sexism.... and you. Now to start off , white males have ruled the world for quite some time (when I say rule the world I mean rule the important parts of it). What I just typed is probobly sexist but the thing is, it's also true. Now with this being the case women seem to have this aura around them , that you can't hurt them, you can't offend them and god only know what will happen to you if you're a male and you inconvinience them in any way.  These unwritten laws are of course made up by women, so I propose that the women who made up those laws are themselves being sexist in the way that they are saying that women need special laws about them that men seem to have but no one actually takes notice of. Now this may seem a bit rash to start out with as my second post with hardly any following to speak of but really I just want to put my thoughts out there. Ok so my sexism rant (well a very short rant with only one good point in it but a rant nonetheless) is over and done with now to you the reader. If ever you may provoke sexism whether it's purposeful or not pull out my comeback and see how the female declaring sexism responds. Thankyou all and Goodnight. 

No comments:

Post a Comment