Monday, January 26, 2009

First Post

Ok so here I am and there you are, out there in the big wide world if your there at all. This blog is now joining the millions of others that are clogging up our internet, or would be if that was even possible which it might be. First a little about me Screen Name is Kinroth I'm not particularly sure why but I think I named my neopet that then the name sort of stuck. I'm not saying my real name or where im from not that it matters anyway because the amount of people with the same name as you is most of the time rather a staggering amount. Well now that the introduction is out of the way this can pave the way for the next posts which are generally going to be me going on about things in life that don't make a hell of a lot of sense. Also i hope to blog at least once a week.

1 comment:

  1. trust me when i say, its harder to commit to one post per week then you think, i havent posted in mine for a..... a.... a.... week.


    i have to go post

    ReplyDelete