Monday, March 15, 2010

What's That Coming Over The Hill? Is It A Monster?

Look readers, I have a confession to make, and it may shock you. So I advise any of you with weak hearts or if you are an expectant mother to avert your gaze and move onto the next paragraph. The rest of you, you may want to sit down.

I have been involved in trolling at points in my life. But I no longer am. 

Shocking, I know.


Ok so now we're all shocked and whatnot.

Yes expectant mothers, and weak hearters. It is now safe to read again.

Alright so onto the main point. The art of trolling dying/ is already dead. Now with social networking it's way too easy to just go

"LOL FAG!!111!"

and away you go.

There isn't any more troll videos or elaborate set ups, sure the outcome would be the same, but still. Elaboration, unnecessary elaboration is fantastic.


In Other News, front man for the Strokes, Julian Casablancas is doing a tour very soon, he is going to be backed by The Last Dinosaurs. This= Bad Ass.

Also, while we're on the topic, The Strokes may or may not be Touring later this year, they also may or may not realease an album around this time. Get your hopes up, but not too high.

And on this note, I leave you all with a reasonably short post, but hell, at least I posted again.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Convexed you bend, twist and shout
Twist and shout, and shout
Stand up, brush off, get moving
Get moving, get moving



No comments:

Post a Comment