Sunday, March 21, 2010

Such A Lonely Day...

Yes. Another Post within 3 days. Intense.


There is a reason for the high amounts if intense-ness going on here.

I did nothing this weekend.

Nothing.

Nada.

Zip.

That's all I've Got.

But, I did learn some good things on this weekend, and here they are.

The First Franz Ferdinand album = Sex
I have replaced stupid people ordering things at where I work, with pretentious arseholes. Unsure if this is a good thing.
3D glasses without lenses are actual beneficial for your eyesight.
God of War 3 is a ridiculous game, in all senses of the word.
I have run out of things to put into this list.

Well that's pretty much it.

Oh and one last thing. Torrent roulette doesn't work when it's Lady GaGa - Fame Monster

Just No.

Farewell.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This fire is out of control
We're gonna burn this city
Burn this city
This fire is out of control
We're going burn it

No comments:

Post a Comment